Heating System Maintenance
Regular maintenance of your heating system performed by a qualified technician is a good way to keep your system safe and in proper working order. Your furnace heats your home by burning fossil fuels just like your car when you drive. Your furnace creates the same emissions as any other fossil fuel burning machine, (carbon monoxide) is invisible and has no scent. Hiring So Cal Services to maintain your HVAC system will ensure your furnace is in proper working condition. A pre-season inspection will identify faulty parts to avoid costly repairs in the future. Regardless of if you have a newer or older heater, there are benefits of maintaining your system.
For your own peace of mind, So Cal Services offers Kool Klub Service Agreements to provide regularly scheduled preventive maintenance visits for all of our HVAC needs. Kool Klub customers receive priority scheduling and a 10% discount for all parts and services.
Benefits of Kool Klub Service Agreements:
- Priority VIP Scheduling
Should an emergency arise with your HVAC system, you will receive priority scheduling at no additional cost during regular business hours.
- Professional Technicians at Your Service
Our technicians maintain your HVAC equipment and can identify components that may need to be replaced.
- Enjoy Discounted Pricing
10% discount for all parts and labor.
- Summer/Winter HVAC Tune-Up
So Cal Services licensed technicians perform an inspection and tune-up on all your HVAC systems.
- Automatic Scheduling
We will track your HVAC system tune-ups and contact you for these maintenance visits.
Included in Kool Klub Service Agreements Inspections
Winter Inspections include:
- Carbon Monoxide – test air flow duct system for dangerous carbon monoxide
- Thermostat – test for proper operation
- Ignition System – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust System – test for proper venting
- Gas Valves – test gas pressures
- Furnace Burner – clean and inspect
- Heat Exchangers – clean and inspect
- Gas Pressure – measure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Natural Gas – check for leaks
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Check all Electrical Components
- Clean existing air filter
- Test all safety features
Be prepared for the cold weather by scheduling one of our technicians for a maintenance tune-up to ensure you won’t be left in the heat. Be sure to ask about our Kool Klub Service Agreements for all of your HVAC maintenance needs. At So Cal Services when it comes to working on your heating equipment, we always make sure the job is done right the first time!