Air Conditioning Maintenance
One of the best ways to make sure that your air conditioning is working well is to have regular maintenance. Having a seasonal inspection of your cooling system performed by a qualified technician is not only a good way to keep your system safe and in proper working order, it also helps to identify faulty parts to avoid costly repairs in the future. Regardless of if you have a newer or older air conditioning unit, there are benefits of maintaining your system.
For your own peace of mind, So Cal Services offers Cool Club Service Agreements to provide regularly scheduled preventive maintenance visits. Cool Club customers receive priority scheduling and an additional 10% discount for all parts and services.
Benefits of Cool Club Service Agreements:
Priority VIP Scheduling
Should an emergency arise with your HVAC system, you will receive priority scheduling at no additional cost during regular business hours.
Professional Technicians at Your Service
Our technicians maintain your equipment and can identify components that may need to be replaced.
Enjoy Discount Pricing
10% discount for all parts and labor.
Summer/Winter HVAC Tune-Up
So Cal Services licensed technicians perform an inspection and tune-up on all your HVAC systems.
We will track your HVAC system tune-ups and contact you for these maintenance visits.
Included in Cool Club Service Agreements Inspections
- Thermostat – test for proper operation
- Inspect and clean existing air filter when necessary
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate if applicable and necessary
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Inspect Evaporator Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating levels
- Electrical Wiring – inspect for exposed wires and tighten connections
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Contacters – inspect and test
- Fan blade – inspect
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Ducting – inspect for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw
- Answer any questions you may have
- Be courteous and informative
Be prepared for the hot weather by scheduling one of our technicians for a maintenance tune-up to ensure you won’t be left in the heat. Be sure to ask about our Cool Club Service Agreements for all of your local area, HVAC maintenance needs. At So Cal Services when it comes to working on your air conditioning equipment, we always make sure the job is done right the first time!