If your water bill is skyrocketing you may have a broken pipe causing a water leak. In many situations leaks occur in hidden areas, such as behind walls and under slabs. At So Cal Services our professionals use the best electronic leak detection equipment available to locate any potential leaks. Our skilled technicians can identify the exact location of a leak, without destroying your home. When you trust So Cal Services to handle the job, our trained technicians will find the source of the leak and advise you on how to best repair it.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
- Your water bill increases for no apparent reason
- You hear the sound of running water when all water is turned off
- A hot spot on the floor could indicate a hot water line leak
- Mildew or excessive moisture under carpets could indicate your slab is cracked
- There is a visible shift in the soil around your home
Finding Your Slab Leak
Early slab leak detection can help prevent costly foundation and slab leak repairs. Finding a slab leak requires a thorough process with technical expertise. At So Cal Services, we have the tools to find leaks using non-invasive equipment to accurately locate the leak in your home. By using our own leak detection equipment, we avoid unnecessary damage to your property. Our technicians will respect your home just as if it were their own by using our non-invasive equipment to find leaks. You can depend on So Cal Services for all of your local area plumbing needs.